Announcing - New Tent Design
Four Minute Set Up
With Gas Strut Assistance
Superman NOT required!
Put Your Tent Up ON- YOUR- OWN
Without Putting Your Back At Risk
And Live Life On Your Terms!
What have you been missing out on at no fault of your own, SIMPLY because you couldn’t find a camper tent that didn’t need Superman to lift it, a rocket scientist to get his brain around and hired help to set it up?
Has the following ever applied to you?
The weather’s BRILLIANT, the fish are biting and you could r-e-a-l-l-y handle a tinny around a crackling camp fire .... only here you are stuck at home ... destined to do what you wish you didn’t have to ... with a list of chores as long as your arm that your missus thought you might like to do on your day off!
Well....we come bearing good news! Can't help with the household chores, but we've got the perfect camper for a quick get away.
This little baby boasts GAS STRUT ASSISTANCE and can be set up “Single Handed” in under 4 minutes! Yep, you heard me right!!
You get the benefits of a hard floor camper (with a fast and easy set up) but without the hard floor and the hefty price tag attached.
Watch the demo in the video above, then pick your jaw up off the ground, because this truly is as easy as it looks!
Now there’s nothing stopping from high tailing out of here to claim your own piece of turf, answering to no one but yourself!
If you want
- Fast Results – only 4 minutes to set up
- No heavy lifting – so it's safer for your back
- And minimum effort – so you can set it up on your own
Then allow me to introduce – your new “Travelling Companion”.
Apart from a few minor adjustments on the initial set up, your tent will pitch itself to the correct height every time it’s used - eliminating a lot of unnecessary fiddling around!
Now you can be camping even sooner!
To set up, simply unfold ... and the gas struts will do ALL the heavy lifting for you. Put the pegs and ladder in then you’re “Done and Dusted” my friend. EASY AS!!
So simple - Mum's you can do it!
- You won’t feel like an athlete after an intense training session
- Your back will thank you for giving it the day off
- And you won’t have wasted valuable time, that could have been better spent elsewhere!
All work and no play makes for a very boring life!
NOW armed with a “Can Do” approach to camping you need NEVER feel homebound again! Nor allow circumstances to dictate what you can and can’t do!
Take charge of your life “Redefine Independence” and live life “On Your Terms.”
The expansive outdoors will be yours to explore and you won't have to think twice before heading off on your own.
What could be more rewarding than treating yourself to some well deserved “time out,” nestling beside a cosy camp fire while the flames hypnotise you into a memorised state of euphoria!
Could you handle being smitten with the above scenario and making this the foundation to build incredible memories upon?
Before you answer that I want you to ask "Do you value your time ... and if so do you really want to waste more of it running around in circles in search of a better deal ...knowing all along you've found it?
“This is has YOUR name written ALL over it!”
Don't make things harder than they have to be ... stop tormenting yourself and BUY IT NOW!
You’ll have a tent that’s ready when you need it – NOT ½ hour later when you’ve been caught in the rain drenched to the bone, or dead tired on your feet and can’t be bothered stuffing around!
Go where a caravan can't, in what could become your second home ... accepting of company if you want it ... and closing the door to it if you don’t?
Buy NOW and You'll Get the Annex for Free
- Self Supporting Tent with easy fold out design - a one man job to set up!
- 18mm Marine Plywood Base with steel framing to accommodate most trailer sizes (6x4, 7x4, 7x5, 8x5)
- Total weight as packaged for shipment 142 kg
- Brand New in Box - dimensions 231cms x 178cm x 21cm
- Heavy Duty Red Travel Cover 450gsm with Velcro and Zip - ensuring everything stays dry and dust free
- Total tent area 18.94m² - plenty of room to comfortably sleep 3 or 4 (Ideal for the lone camper who wants a bit of space and roomy enough for a small family)
- Dark Grey Walls with Light Grey Roof
- Waterproof - so there’s no threat of rain ruining your trip away
- Heavy Duty 14oz Extra Tough Rip Stop Canvas - to resist wear and tear
- All seams double stitched - for extra strength
- Main Tent Area 8.85m² with gas strut assistance - does all the heavy lifting for you, a one person job to set up
- Main Tent fully sealed and sewn in and extends up the walls 100mm for extra waterproofing - made from 450g/m² Grid PVC
- Free Annex measuring 10.08m² - to extend your tent
- Annex Walls in 3 separate pieces - easier to put up and versatile when it comes to choosing your set up
- Annex walls attached to Main Tent and awning with Heavy Duty Velcro
- Annex floor attachable by Velcro
- Removable Awning Roof which attaches with a zip and Heavy Duty Velcro
- Includes spreader poles for the awning
- Pegs and guys ropes included for adverse weather conditions, though not necessary under calm conditions
- Stainless Steel D rings - to prevent rust
- Water guide pad - to stop water pooling on the roof
- Pivoting poles that fold out into the main tent with PVC lining underneath - to prevent canvas wear
- King Size 80mm Foam Mattress with washable zip off cover
- Extra PVC lining around the mattress - to stop moisture transfer
- Removable privacy screen with U shaped zipper for the main sleeping area - for additional privacy
- Light weight ladder to access the bed with square rungs - better comfort underfoot
- PVC mat under the ladder to protect the floor
- Zippered opening at floor level in Main Tent for power cord access
- Two trailer access hatches under the mattress
- U-shaped zippered compartment to access the side of the trailer - giving you access to the trailer from inside the tent
- ½ PVC Wet weather window - to allow light in while keeping the rain out
- All windows have eyelets and can be pegged out as mini awnings - two have rain shields for extra protection
- Mosquito proof netting on all doors and windows, monster zips on doors for extra strength
4 Extra Bonuses!
- Our FREE trailer installation guide - Explaining in detail some of the various ways you can mount this to your existing 6x4, 7x4, 7x5 or 8x5 trailer. If followed properly this will eliminate a lot of the guesswork, making it a project you'll enjoy doing. Valued at $30
- Our FREE step by step illustrated tent set up guide - Written with the first time camper in mind (not the vague black and white piece of nonsense called “instructions” that comes in most packages) . Valued at $30
- Our FREE eBook “Caring for canvas” - Explaining some of the ways you can maintain your tents great looks and longevity. Valued at $47
- Our FREE tent repair kit - Patches for all the materials used in your tent, along with extra guy ropes and pegs . Valued at $54
And don't forget that FREE annex
saving you $395
That's a total saving of $556
Please note trailer is not included in this sale. Truth is we earnestly looked into providing these for our customers but found it wasn’t economical - for us or them. Many of our customers either had their own or preferred to purchase these separately from a local supplier and save $$$. If you need a trailer we can recommend several manufacturers to you (depending on where you live.)
By NOT having a store we BOTH benefit - we avoid having to pay expensive overheads and YOU get the product you WANT at a massively discounted price!
That’s money we BOTH get to keep in our wallets!
If this puts you out in any way or leaves you feeling a little skeptical, you may like to read our “Warranty” and “Why Buy From Us” sections below, as well as the testimonial tab at the top of this page.
We've also tried to compensate for this by including plenty of photos, from as many different angles as possible so you can see exactly what you're getting ... in the unlikely event that this isn’t as described, we’ll happily refund you the entire amount.
If you read nothing else read this or it could come back to bite you!
- As a business we ensure ALL our policies go above and beyond the requirements of the new consumer law so that our customers know they are protected. Unfortunately if you buy a product in an Auction, the seller does not have to comply with this law, and you may not be protected if something goes wrong. You can read our terms and conditions here. here.
- NEVER assume that because a tent looks similar or identical to others on the market that they are the same - BIG MISTAKE! Not all manufactures work to the same standard and workmanship varies from place to place. It's for this reason we travelled overseas to personally meet with the company we chose to do business with and in doing so avoided the “middleman”. Who’s not at all interested in quality only lining his pockets with YOUR hard earned cash!
- If something’s an absolute “steal” you’d better know “why” BEFORE jumping in with both guns blazing. Cheap as chips is fine if there’s a legit reason for it (again that middleman). If you want cheap and nasty, sorry that’s NOT US. Quick fixes don’t compensate for LONG term satisfaction!
- We only sell to the public what we’re prepared to use (and do use ourselves) if other sellers aren’t using their own products wouldn't you like to know why?
While it’s one thing to offer a great product, it’s another to have it backed up with excellent service - and we pride ourselves on both. One at the expense of the other leaves a bitter aftertaste, robbing you of the pleasure that “could have been” had EVERYTHING been to your liking.
You can call us on 1300 TCAMPER (1300 822 673) or email us for a response within one business day (or sooner) at either or
You might like to go to our Trailer Frequently Asked Questions Trailer Frequently Asked Questions page to find the answers to common questions. For more information about us and our products see our About Me About Us page.
to deal with 10/10” Danial Lister, QLD
"After a lot of shopping around for camper trailers, my partner & I decided on purchasing the camper top from TrailerCampers.
Not only were we impressed with the delivery time, but when setting it up at home we were amazed at the size and ease at erecting it for the first time! Even two of our neighbours (who have their own camper trailers from other suppliers) came to inspect ours, and both couples were very impressed as ours was bigger than theirs, had a better floor plan layout and it cost far less than what they had paid!
Our first camping trip survived a "mini cyclone", and the camper top stood up to the challenge, other than some minor issues with a few D-rings. After contacting Steve and Anne at TrailerCampers and receiving fantastic customer support, the problem was rectified immediately and we received replacement products. The service went above and beyond our expectations.
On many occasions other campers have stopped by to inspect our camper and we cannot speak highly enough of TrailerCampers and have recommended them to everyone who is interested in camping or purchasing a camper top. Superior product and superior service! Thanks Steve & Anne"
Mario Kyriacou & Rachelle Hinz, NSW
See our feedback page for more comments from our customers.
See our testimonials page for more comments from our customers.
Due to our quality control process we are able to offer a 14 day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and a 12 month warranty on all our tents. Please note this relates to manufacturing defects and not to transit damage which is covered by the optional (but highly recommended) insurance as described below.
Free Pickup is available from our Yennora Warehouse near Fairfield in Sydney. Pickups can be made from 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Our tents are shipped to the nearest depot where you can collect them at your convenience. Depots are located in most major towns and regional centres. If you have a registered business with a forklift, then we can deliver to your door. Our major city depots are listed below, please email for depot details for regional areas.
Freight Cost Calculation
Enter Your PostCode,
or Select A Major Depot For Freight Cost
Insurance is available at a flat rate of $50 per tent. This covers loss or damage whilst in transit and is highly recommended, it is a small price to pay to protect your investment. Items are usually shipped within 1 business day of cleared payment. Please make sure you provide us with a phone number for delivery arrangements.
- Main Tent with Extra Tough 14oz RipStop Canvas - Dark Grey Walls, Light Grey Roof
- Floor for annex that seals with Velcro
- Skirt that covers the trailer tailgate
- King Size 80mm Foam Mattress with surrounding PVC
- Lightweight ladder
- Pegs and Guide Ropes for adverse conditions
- Water-guide pad to ensure water does not pool on roof
- Eyelets on the Window Covers so you can use them as mini-awnings
- Heavy Duty PVC Travel Cover
- FREE BONUS 1: Comprehensive Illustrated Setup Guide written for the first time camper
- FREE BONUS 2: Tent Repair Kit, just in case you ever need it
- FREE BONUS 3: A copy of our full colour Installation Guide to show you some of the ways you can install your tent
- FREE BONUS 4: Our new eBook Caring For Canvas, explains how to weather your tent and maximise its life and keep its great looks!
How many things do you own NEVER regret having bought them because they’ve given you so much pleasure?
Then why deny yourself NOW?
With just one initial payment (or lay-by if you wish) you can snap up every opportunity that comes your way and spice up your life with a bit of adventure!
From where I stand you have 3 choices.
- Ignore This (This Is Called Passing Up A Great Opportunity)
- Be Indecisive (And Regret It Later)
- Or Take Action (And Feel Proud As Punch Because It’s Better Than You Ever Expected!)
But be quick!
When you announce something's new every man and his dog wants one and being a new product we’ve started off small and only bought in limited stock!
PS If you can't get through because the phone's ringing off the hook, leave us your details and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
PPS: Most people live for the weekends but have nothing to show for it. You on the other hand, could turn yours into “mini holidays” and always have something different to look forward to.
You can call us on 1300 TCAMPER (1300 822 673) or email us at either or
Get the Annex FREE
but hurry because stock's limited!