6002 Grey Tent
Turn Your Trailer Into A Holiday!
Get a FREE Annex and SAVE $495
Only Tent & Trailer Packages in Hobart available
Announcing - New Family Tent Design
Five Minute Set Up
With Gas Strut Assistance
Superman NOT required!
Put Your Tent Up ON- YOUR- OWN
And Still Have Room For The Family!
Our new fast setup family tent design takes features from our enormously popular 4-minute setup tent, and brings them into a tent large enough for a family. Now you can have the main tent setup “Single Handed” in just 5 minutes (see our video)! You'll be sitting down with a cold one, while you watch everyone else battle away.
Watch the demo in the video above, then pick your jaw up off the ground, because this truly is as easy as it looks!
Now there’s nothing stopping from high tailing out of here to claim your own piece of turf, answering to no one but yourself!
If you want
- Fast Results – only 5 minutes to set up
- No heavy lifting – so it's safer for your back
- And minimum effort – so you can set it up on your own
Then allow me to introduce – your new “Travelling Companion”.
Now you can be camping even sooner!
To set up, simply unfold ... and the gas struts will do ALL the heavy lifting for you. Put the pegs and ladder in then you’re “Done and Dusted” my friend. EASY AS!!
- You won’t feel like an athlete after an intense training session
- Your back will thank you for giving it the day off
- And you won’t have wasted valuable time, that could have been better spent elsewhere!
All work and no play makes for a very boring life!
NOW armed with a “Can Do” approach to camping you need NEVER feel homebound again! Nor allow circumstances to dictate what you can and can’t do!
Take charge of your life “Redefine Independence” and live life “On Your Terms.”
The expansive outdoors will be yours to explore and you won't have to think twice before heading off on your own.
What could be more rewarding than treating yourself to some well deserved “time out,” nestling beside a cosy camp fire while the flames hypnotise you into a memorised state of euphoria!
Could you handle being smitten with the above scenario and making this the foundation to build incredible memories upon?
Before you answer that I want you to ask "Do you value your time ... and if so do you really want to waste more of it running around in circles in search of a better deal ...knowing all along you've found it?
“This is has YOUR name written ALL over it!”
Don't make things harder than they have to be ...
BUY IT NOW!
You’ll have a tent that’s ready when you need it – NOT ½ hour later when you’ve been caught in the rain drenched to the bone, or dead tired on your feet and can’t be bothered stuffing around!
Go where a caravan can't, in what could become your second home ... accepting of company if you want it ... and closing the door to it if you don’t?
Buy NOW and You'll Get the Annex for Free
- Self Supporting Tent with easy fold out design - a one man job to set up!
- 18mm Marine Plywood Base with steel framing to accommodate most trailer sizes (6x4, 7x4, 7x5, 8x5)
- Ideal trailer height 100cm to 110cm – Trailer not included
- Total weight as packaged for shipment 142 kg
- Brand New in Box - dimensions 231cms x 178cm x 21cm
- Heavy Duty Grey Travel Cover 450gsm with Velcro and Zip - ensuring everything stays dry and dust free
- Total tent area 20.9m² - plenty of room to comfortably sleep a family
- Dark Grey Walls with Light Grey Roof
- Waterproof - so there’s no threat of rain ruining your trip away
- Heavy Duty 14oz Extra Tough Rip Stop Canvas - to resist wear and tear
- All seams double stitched - for extra strength
- Main Tent Area 10.25m² with gas strut assistance - does all the heavy lifting for you, a one person job to set up
- Main Tent Floor fully sealed and sewn in and extends up the walls 100mm for extra waterproofing - made from 450g/m² Grid PVC
- Free Annex measuring 10.7m² - to extend your tent
- Annex Walls in 3 separate pieces - easier to put up and versatile when it comes to choosing your set up
- Annex walls attached to Main Tent and awning with Heavy Duty Velcro
- Annex floor attachable by Velcro
- Removable Awning Roof which attaches with a zip and Heavy Duty Velcro
- Includes spreader poles for the awning
- Pegs and guys ropes included for adverse weather conditions, though not necessary under calm conditions
- Stainless Steel D rings - to prevent rust
- Pole Seals to prevent insects getting in
- Water guide pad - to stop water pooling on the roof
- Pivoting poles that fold out into the main tent with PVC lining underneath - to prevent canvas wear
- King Size 80mm Foam Mattress with washable zip off cover
- Extra PVC lining around the mattress - to stop moisture transfer
- Removable privacy screen with U shaped zipper for the main sleeping area - for additional privacy
- Two vertical windows at the end of the bed open from the inside - no more trips outsite to change your windows during the night
- Light weight ladder to access the bed with square rungs - better comfort underfoot
- PVC mat under the ladder to protect the floor
- Zippered opening at floor level in Main Tent for power cord access
- Two trailer access hatches under the mattress
- U-shaped zippered compartment to access the side of the trailer - giving you access to the trailer from inside the tent
- ½ PVC Wet weather window - to allow light in while keeping the rain out
- All windows have eyelets and can be pegged out as mini awnings - two have rain shields for extra protection
- Mosquito proof netting on all doors and windows, monster zips on doors for extra strength
3 Extra Bonuses!
- Our FREE trailer installation guide - Explaining in detail some of the various ways you can mount this to your existing 6x4, 7x4, 7x5 or 8x5 trailer. If followed properly this will eliminate a lot of the guesswork, making it a project you'll enjoy doing. Valued at $30
- Our FREE step by step illustrated tent set up guide - Written with the first time camper in mind (not the vague black and white piece of nonsense called “instructions” that comes in most packages). Valued at $30
- Our FREE eBook “Caring for canvas” - Explaining some of the ways you can maintain your tents great looks and longevity. Valued at $47
- Our FREE tent repair kit - Patches for all the materials used in your tent, along with extra guy ropes and pegs . Valued at $54
And don't forget that FREE annex
saving you $495
That's a total saving of $656
Please note that the trailer is not included in this sale. Truth is we earnestly looked into providing these for our customers but found it wasn’t economical - for us or them. Many of our customers either had their own or preferred to purchase these separately from a local supplier and save $$$. If you need a trailer we can recommend several manufacturers to you (depending on where you live.)
By NOT having a store we BOTH benefit - we avoid having to pay expensive overheads and YOU get the product you WANT at a massively discounted price!
That’s money you get to keep in your wallet!
If this puts you out in any way or leaves you feeling a little skeptical, you may like to read our “Warranty” and “Why Buy From Us” sections below, as well as the testimonial tab at the top of this page.
We've also tried to compensate for this by including plenty of photos, from as many different angles as possible so you can see exactly what you're getting ... in the unlikely event that this isn’t as described, let us know within 30 days, and we’ll happily refund you the entire amount.
- As a business we ensure our policies go above and beyond the requirements of the new consumer law so that our customers know they are protected. You can read our terms and conditions here.
- NEVER assume that because a tent looks similar or identical to others on the market that they are the same - BIG MISTAKE! Not all manufactures work to the same standard and workmanship varies from place to place.
- If something’s an absolute “steal” you’d better know “why” BEFORE jumping in with both guns blazing. Cheap as chips is fine if there’s a legit reason for it (cutting out the middleman, more efficient distribution, etc.). If you want cheap and nasty, sorry that’s NOT US. Quick fixes don’t compensate for LONG term satisfaction!
- We only sell to the public what we’re prepared to use (and do use ourselves) if other sellers aren’t using their own products wouldn't you like to know why?
- We treat all our customers with respect, there’s NO cold shoulder because it’s nearly knock off time.
You can message us for a response within one business day (or sooner)
It’s one thing to have a great product, it’s another to have excellent customer service and we pride ourselves on both! One at the expense of the other leaves a bitter aftertaste, robbing you of the pleasure that “could have been” had EVERYTHING been to your liking.
to deal with 10/10” Danial Lister, QLD
"After a lot of shopping around for camper trailers, my partner & I decided on purchasing the camper top from TrailerCampers.
Not only were we impressed with the delivery time, but when setting it up at home we were amazed at the size and ease at erecting it for the first time! Even two of our neighbours (who have their own camper trailers from other suppliers) came to inspect ours, and both couples were very impressed as ours was bigger than theirs, had a better floor plan layout and it cost far less than what they had paid!
Our first camping trip survived a "mini cyclone", and the camper top stood up to the challenge, other than some minor issues with a few D-rings. After contacting Steve and Anne at TrailerCampers and receiving fantastic customer support, the problem was rectified immediately and we received replacement products. The service went above and beyond our expectations.
On many occasions other campers have stopped by to inspect our camper and we cannot speak highly enough of TrailerCampers and have recommended them to everyone who is interested in camping or purchasing a camper top. Superior product and superior service! Thanks Steve & Anne"
Mario Kyriacou & Rachelle Hinz, NSW
See our testimonials page for more comments from our customers.
Due to our quality control process we are able to offer an unheard of 30 day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and a 12 month warranty on all our tents. Please note this relates to manufacturing defects and not to transit damage which is covered by transit insurance as described below.
See our terms and conditions for details
A roof cover can be added to the cover the main tent and one annex. This has a silver finish and gives protection to the canvas roof from tree sap and animal droppings. The finish is easy to clean, and helps reflect the heat. The roof cover costs $270 if ordered with your tent, or $290 if ordered separately.
- Main Tent with Extra Tough 14oz RipStop Canvas - Dark Grey Walls, Light Grey Roof
- Floor for annex that seals with Velcro
- Skirt that covers the trailer tailgate
- King Size 80mm Foam Mattress with surrounding PVC
- Lightweight ladder
- Pegs and Guide Ropes for adverse conditions
- Water-guide pad to ensure water does not pool on roof
- Eyelets on the Window Covers so you can use them as mini-awnings
- Heavy Duty Grey PVC Travel Cover
- FREE BONUS 1: Comprehensive Illustrated Setup Guide written for the first time camper
- FREE BONUS 2: Tent Repair Kit, just in case you ever need it
- FREE BONUS 3: A copy of our full colour Installation Guide to show you some of the ways you can install your tent
- FREE BONUS 4: Our new eBook Caring For Canvas, explains how to weather your tent and maximise its life and keep its great looks!
How many things do you NEVER regret having bought because they’ve given you so much pleasure?
Then why deny yourself NOW?
With just one initial payment you can snap up every opportunity that comes your way and spice up your life with a bit of adventure!
But be quick!
You can call us on 1300 TCAMPER (1300 822 673) or email us at
Get the Annex FREE
Email Us Now for More Information
or Call 1300 TCAMPER
(1300 822 673)